We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017!
On any given day, staff and volunteers at San Diego Humane Society have 1,000-1,500 animals to care for, each in need of support and love while preparing for a forever home. Foster volunteers also play a critical role by providing rehabilitation in a nurturing home environment, directly preparing them for adoption into a loving home. Fostering also opens up space in our shelters so we can accommodate more animals. Foster volunteers may host animals with special medical or behavioral needs, mother animals with nursing litters, or underage animals who need special feeding and socialization, like puppies, bunnies or kittens.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!