We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017!
San Diego Humane Society's Behavior Center is a haven for animals who display a variety of behaviors including fearful behaviors, impulsive behaviors, and reactive behaviors. With no other animal behavioral rehabilitation center like this in San Diego—and one of only two in the nation—it serves as a safety net for animals in local shelters. We transfer animals that need behavior assistance into our care and give them the help they need to be successful in a home. More than 578 animals received specialized training in our Behavior Center last year.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!