We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017!
Our Kitten Nursery is the first in the nation to provide 24-hour care to orphaned, underage kittens, provides lifesaving resources to our entire community -- without our nursery, thousands of kittens each year would be needlessly euthanized. Our highly skilled nursing staff provides the around-the-clock care these fragile kittens require to reach a full and healthy development. Last year, 3,423 orphaned kittens received specialized care in our nursery.
Since opening in 2009, our Kitten Nursery has provided a model for other shelters to replicate around the country. We can't save these tiny kittens, nurture them and prepare them for loving homes without friends like you.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!