We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017!
San Diego Humane Society has been bringing the joy of animals to people for more than thirty years through its Pet-Assisted Therapy program!
P-AT is designed to share animals with people of all ages in care facilities, including convalescent homes, hospitals, mental health centers, abused children's homes and juvenile detention centers. Volunteers bring rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and dogs to visit people who aren't able to experience the joys of having a pet of their own.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!