We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017!
PAWS San Diego, a program of San Diego Humane Society, helps keep pets and people together by providing essential pet services and support to low-income pet families all over San Diego County. Our clients include seniors, people who are chronically ill and/or disabled, veterans, members of the military and homeless individuals.
As the largest pet safety-net service in San Diego, the goal of this unique program is to keep pets in their homes and out of shelters.
Compassionate, dedicated volunteers assist PAWS San Diego clients in a variety of ways, including delivery of pet food and supplies to home bound clients, transportation to vet appointments for clients who are unable to get there on their own and dog walking for home bound and hospitalized clients.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!