We’re so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on Thursday, June 29, 2017! Our amazing team is specifically dedicated to raise money for the San Diego Campus!!!
San Diego Humane Society's San Diego Campus is an open admission shelter, taking in owner-relinquished animals with little and often no notice. This location also transfers in animals from other area shelters in need of immediate care and provides services to enhance the human-animal bond for members of the San Diego community.
Please support us as we raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Take a look at these numbers and how your donation can impact the lives of thousands of animals! Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 16,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 10,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 5,000 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society! Thank you from Team San Diego Campus!!!