I'm so excited to be a Project Wildlife team member who is participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 28, 2018! As you know, every Monday afternoon I volunteer with Project Wildlife. Over 13,000 injured or orphaned animals are cared for by less than a dozen employees and countless volunteers; ones who not only donate their time, but who also purchase supplies so that these beautiful animals stand a chance of making it back into the wild. Every dollar that you donate will go to providing these wild animals the opportunity to survive and thrive. Project Wildlife operates on a shoe-string. Your gift, no matter the amount, will be put to good use and will be greatly appreciated by the SD Humane Society, and by me.
Please support me as I raise money for the animals helped by San Diego Humane Society. Your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals, including:
• 15,000 homeless animals who will find new families
• 13,800 animals aided by our Humane Law Enforcement officers
• 13,000 injured or orphaned animals who will be cared for by Project Wildlife
• 11,000 animals who will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
• 6,000 community-owned animals who will receive reduced cost spay/neuter operations performed by our surgeons
• 3,600 sick, injured, or underage animals who will grow stronger in foster homes
• 3,500 fragile kittens who will find a safe haven in our 24-hour-kitten nursery
• 3,500 pet families in need helped by PAWS San Diego
…and so many more!
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support my participation in the Day of Giving. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! I truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!