We're so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 27, 2019!
Day of Giving is a special day that unites our entire community to celebrate our shared compassion for animals in need and support the work of the San Diego Humane Society.
By donating, you’ll help nearly 50,000 animals in need get the second chance they deserve this year. Your gift will ensure that the San Diego Humane Society can provide each animal with the life-changing care they need, as well as critical services to the community. Our Behavior and Training Programs allow us to:
• Provide a calm and safe treatment environment for animals that display fearful, shy, timid, or defensive behaviors
• Offer affordable and humane options for dog and cat training services
• Accept animals who need behavioral intervention into our care from local and international animal shelters.
• 478 animals received custom behavior modification plans
• 394 pre/post adoption consultations were held
• 2,349 helpline calls/emails were answered
• 152 training classes were offered to the public
• 1,310 registrants instructed through public and private classes
…and so much more!
Thank you for your compassion for animals and the people who love them, and for supporting our fourth annual Day of Giving.
The Behavior Center Team
Team Captains: Amanda Kowalski
To make a gift by check, please put the team name and participant you are supporting (if applicable) in the memo line and mail to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: Day of Giving
5500 Gaines Street
San Diego, CA 92110