Please note that this web site may be unavailable between 10:00 PM and 02:00 AM Central time. If you are in the process of entering information, be aware that your session could be interrupted at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We're so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 27, 2019!
Day of Giving is a special day that unites our entire community to celebrate our shared compassion for animals in need and support the work of San Diego Humane Society. Project Wildlife is one of the largest wildlife rehabilitation centers in San Diego, providing vital care for our most vulnerable animals, wild animals.
By making a donation, you’ll help animals in need of the second chance they deserve this year. Your gift will ensure that San Diego Humane Society can provide each animal with the life-changing care they need, as well as critical services to the community. Together, we’ll ensure that:
- Nearly 40,000 homeless companion animals have the chance to find new families.
- 12,000 wild animals will be cared for by Project Wildlife.
- Our Humane Law Enforcement officers will respond to 25,000 calls about animals in need.
- Over 15,000 spay/neuter surgeries will be performed by our veterinarians.
- Nearly 3,000 fragile kittens will find a safe haven in our Kitten Nursery.
- Over 4,400 pet families in need receive safety net services provided by PAWS San Diego
…and so much more!
Thank you for your compassion for animals and the people who love them, and for supporting our fourth annual Day of Giving.
The Project Wildlife Team
Team Captains: Kris Hamilton and Carly Padilla
To make a gift by check, please put the team name and participant you are supporting (if applicable) in the memo line and mail to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: Day of Giving
5500 Gaines Street
San Diego, CA 92110