In my little world I need to stay focused on the little things I can do to make me feel part of a solution. Maybe its not the gun-control solution, maybe its not the racism solution..But in my world I have to continue to ask for support of the little ones who cannot, simply cannot help themselves. So I'm asking for your support in my little effort to provide for the abandoned, abused and neglected animals that the SDHS rescues every day. Every. Day.
I am following one of their celebrity success stories because of the intense impact it had on my little life.
Without the rescue of the #92 Yorkies, and my privilege of fostering Lina. I would not have had Trey's tiny paw on my shoulder, comforting me when Jack died.
Literally in tears right now, and there she is, her paw on my shoulder assuring me that day by day...
- More than 15,000 homeless animals will find new homes
- Our foster program will provide a second chance to 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals
- 16,000 animals will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
- Humane Law Enforcement officers will respond to more than 8,000 calls of animals in need
- Project Wildlife will care for more than 10,000 injured or orphaned wildlife
- Our surgeons will perform nearly 6,000 reduced cost spay/neuter operations on community-owned animals
- Our 24-hour-kitten nursery will serve as a safe haven to 5,500 newborn, orphaned kittens
Please make a tax-deductible gift to sponsor our participation in the Walk for Animals - San Diego. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!