Welcome to our fundraising page!
In January of 2017 the San Diego Humane Society rescued over 180 Yorkies who were living in adverse conditions.
Thousands of dollars were spent to bring these liitle pups to a place that they could be fostered and then adopted. All of them have loving homes and are after various procedures and operations are living helathy happy lives now. Without the intervention and the love and time of the SDHS- these and so many more would be abandoned, abused and evenytually left to die. YOUR dollar helps them perform the miracles.
PLEASE consider a donation of any size to help us help them.
As a new "family" of Yorkie owners, we get these little ones together once a month so they can share their new stories.
Please support us and the animals by making a donation. Every dollar you give will provide animals in need with food, shelter, medical care and love. With more animals relying on San Diego Humane Society than ever before, we need your help to make the biggest impact possible.
Together we can create a more humane San Diego.
This year, 50,000 animals will rely on San Diego Humane Society for help. With your support:
- Tens of thousands of homeless pets will be adopted into loving homes.
- Humane law enforcement officers will respond to more than 25,000 calls about animals in need.
- PAWS San Diego will provide safety net services for more than 4,400 pet families, including more than 1 million pet meals.
- Nearly 6,000 community owned pets will be spayed/neutered at low cost.
- More than 5,000 orphaned kittens will be given a second chance at life.
- Project Wildlife will care for more than 12,000 injured or orphaned wild animals.
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support our participation in the Walk for Animals - San Diego. Any amount will help and every dollar makes a difference! Thank you for your support and for caring about animals and the people who love them.