- Tens of thousands of homeless pets will be adopted into loving homes.
- Humane law enforcement officers will respond to more than 25,000 calls about animals in need.
- PAWS San Diego will provide safety net services for more than 4,400 pet families, including more than 1 million pet meals.
- Nearly 6,000 community owned pets will be spayed/neutered at low cost.
- More than 5,000 orphaned kittens will be given a second chance at life.
- Project Wildlife will care for more than 12,000 injured or orphaned wild animals.
My Personal Web Log