It's that time of year AGAIN!!! Gilr Scout Cookies AND The San Diego Humane Society Fundraiser "Walk for Animals!"
I am so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Walk for Animals, again!! It will be our 4th year walking for these amazing pups in San Diego on Saturday, May 2, 2020! It has been nearly 5 years since adopting my beautiful boy, Sir Rickie Kanoa Fluffy Face. As many of you know, he was rescued along with 180 of his furry brothers/sisters/cousins from a horrible hoarding situation! Our #92 Yorkies group will, once again, be fundraising for this great cause, and walking together! PLEASE help us raise money and reach our individual goals! Last year we had a terrific outpouring of support as a group and this year, I'd like to do my part again. I am starting with a goal of $250 but hope to increase that to a goal of $1,000 before the end of the walk date! I am hoping you all can help me reach my goal(s).......if everyone on my Facebook page donated $5, I would blow my goal out of the water. Along with this fundraising page, we are planning a Yappy Hour at Surf Rider Pizza in La Mesa in April...I'll post more about that on a separate page. Please consider donating to this wonderful cause as your donation will help provide food, medical care and a safe haven for thousands of animals in need.
With your support, we can save them.
This year, San Diego Humane Society will save the lives of more than 30,000 animals.
* More than 15,000 homeless animals will find new homes
* Our foster program will provide a second chance to 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals
* 16,000 animals will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
* Humane Law Enforcement officers will respond to more than 8,000 calls of animals in need
* Project Wildlife will care for more than 10,000 injured or orphaned wildlife
* Our surgeons will perform nearly 6,000 reduced cost spay/neuter operations on community-owned animals
* Our 24-hour-kitten nursery will serve as a safe haven to 5,500 newborn, orphaned kittens
Please make a tax-deductible gift to sponsor our participation in the Walk for Animals - San Diego. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!
Thanks Friends and Family!