On Saturday, May 2, I'll join thousands of animal lovers and their furry friends in a virtual walking event to help create a more humane San Diego.
So what am I asking you to do?
Please support me and the animals by making a donation.
Every dollar you give will provide animals in need with food, shelter, medical care and love. I need your help to make the biggest impact possible.
The San Diego Humane Society is an amazing organization. I've been involved with them since I was 14 years old and my foster fail, Oscar, was adopted from the SDHS.
Help me raise over $2,000 for the San Diego Humane Society.
Donations go towards supporting all the efforts made in creating a more humane San Diego. This includes:
• Tens of thousands of homeless pets that will be adopted this year.
• Caring for over 5,000 kittens that are brought in to their kitten nursery.
• Humane law enforcement officers who will respond to more than 25,000.
• Providing safety net services for more than 4,400 pet families.
• Low-cost spay and neuter clinics for nearly 6,000 pets.
• Caring for more than 12,000 injured or orphaned wild animals.
Any amount will help and every dollar makes a difference! Thank you for your support and for caring about animals and the people who love them.
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support my participation in the Walk for Animals.
My Personal Web Log